Dear Student! Welcome to Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy.Below is provided information regarding TMA departments, available services and relevant contact persons, which you may require during your studies at TMA, as well as short guide to acting regulations of academic conduct and student status related information.
Available Student Services of TMA
- Councilling Department – is at your service regarding any question or querie of interest from Monday to Friday, during 15:00-17:00. Appointment upon prior agreement. Contact person: Mrs. Khatuna Khatiashvili, Tel: 555517634, email:email@example.com
- Regarding study process related questions, you may contact Study Process Management Coordinator – Ms. Sopho Dvali; working hours: 10:00-18:00, Mon-Fri.firstname.lastname@example.org; 577599481
- Consultations regarding career planning are supported by TMA Career Support, Student and Graduate Affairs Department; contact person: Mr. Alexandre Mukataridze, email@example.com Tel: 579699999
- TMA library is at your service during 6 days per week, Mon-Sat; working hours: 10:00-21:00 from Monday to Friday and 10:00-18:00 on Saturdays. Prior visiting library, you may check availability and location of your desired literature through electronic catalogue, which may be accessed from TMA website, under following link:http://tma.edu.ge/obiblio/opac/index.php,
- Any questions, related to academic achievement, Grade Point Average (GPA) or etc. can be asked to relevant member of administrative/teaching staff through messenger, from your personal dashboard of Electronic System of Study Process Management, (www.tma.ini.ge) and get the answer without leaving home. In order to send a message, just choose relevant recipient in the message box, type in your question and click send.
- Any study course related question, including individual consultations after midterm or final examinations, may be discussed through individual appointments with relevant teaching staff member. For more information regarding individual consultation hours and opportunities, pleas address study process management coordinators, or alternately relevant member of teaching staff.
- Any financial issues, related to dates and terms of tuition fee payment, including creation of student-centred individual installment plan, should be discussed with head of Financial Department, Mrs. Eter Aptsiauri, during working days, 16:00-17:00.
- In order to discuss any questions, related to available international exchange programmes and clinical internships abroad, please contact International Relations Department, contact person – Mrs. Khatuna Khatiashvili, 555517634, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Academy is a students’ voluntary union, which is developed to facilitate students’ involvement in TMA activities, encourage student initiatives and support maintenance or contacts with TMA students and graduates. Contact person – Giorgi Kikvadze, Tel: 593171177
- Students’ health and wellbeing is supported by First Aid center, which is located on the first floor of TMA, at Objectively Structured Clinical Skills Examination (OSCE) Centre, which is fully equipped with necessary inventory and medication for ensuring quick and efficient delivery of emergency care. In case of necessity, please address Mr. Akaki Sepashvili, Tel: 599890043 email@example.com
Template of Student Contract
General Rules of Library
Code of Conduct