About Alumni Association
TMA Alumni Association was established by the graduates of TMA in 2018.
Alumni Association promotes establishment of mutually beneficial relationships, as well as enhancement of student’s and graduate’s interests, welfare, educational goals and supports graduate’s continuous inclusion within TMA activities.
The goals of TMA Alumni Association are:
- Establishment and development of long-term professional and interpersonal relationships between members of association
- Establishment and development of workplace relationships between TMA graduates and students
- Dissemination of TMA graduate’s success stories and achievements
- Facilitate graduate career development
- Support and facilitate TMA activities
- Maintain strong relations with students, as well as student unions
- Increase awareness regarding social responsibility within graduate’s activities
Member of TMA Alumni Association can become any graduate of TMA. In order to sign up for membership, candidates should fill corresponding electronic form
and submit it accordingly.
Each member of Alumni Association is automatically a representative and ambassador of Alumni Association.
Administrative body of TMA Alumni Association is Executive Committee, delegates of hich are elected from the association members electronically, via secret ballot.
Main directions of Alumni Association activities:
- Organizing short-term study courses and workshops
- Facilitating and participating in scientific forums and clinical conferences through active cooperation with TMA
- Planning and implementing timeline of public lectures
- Establishing new contacts, as well as using existing ones, in order to facilitate international studies and provide students with counselling regarding educational opportunities abroad
- Facilitating networking between foreign colleagues and TMA; as well as organizing joint lectures, seminars and other scientific activities
- Organizing and delivering trainings for students and teaching staff